INSURANCE FOR THE FUTURE
With more than 50 years of experience in solar technology, SCHOTT Solar combines expert knowledge in receiver technology for solar power plants with parabolic trough technology and in photovoltaics.
SCHOTT Solar is aware of the high expectations of reliability and endurance that users of photovoltaic systems have. SCHOTT’s 54 years of experience within the solar industry helps SCHOTT achieve their ambitious target: premium quality.
SCHOTT are a reliable partner for everyone who wishes to use this future oriented technology in a secure and rewarding manner.
Welcome to SCHOTT Solar Photovoltaics!
The sun´s energy can be used very easily: with a photovoltaic system. This is a way to show that you think about the future and that you do actively something for the environment. Your photovoltaic system converts sunlight into electricity all year round. Only high quality modules that produce free electricity over a long time, are very profitable. You can expect that SCHOTT Solar modules will work reliably over a long time period. SCHOTT focus on quality without compromises and give a performance guarantee that you can demand from SCHOTT Solar even after many years. Whatever the future holds!!
SCHOTT SOLAR Western Australia products display many distinct advantages:
- Photovoltaic modules by SCHOTT Solar are among those with the greatest performance stability – they are therefore among the most profitable in the market. In a long-term study by the renowned Fraunhofer Institute, which ran for over 25 years, the solar panels by SCHOTT Solar achieved over 90% of their original performance – a fantastic result!
- Manufacturing is highly automated, thus ensuring consistent high quality.
- Strict quality controls at all process levels in state-of-the-art production facilities.
- SCHOTT Solar only use high quality materials to manufacture our products. Therefore, SCHOTT Solar qualify and test our suppliers regularly.
- SCHOTT solar power modules are designed to yield high energy per kilowatt of output installed. SCHOTT Solar only use cells with matched output within one module. Low-voltage welding techniques and special bonding from the automobile sector are employed.
- SCHOTT Solar modules are virtually maintenance-free as they contain no moving parts.
- The fact that SCHOTT Solar’s shareholder, SCHOTT AG in Mainz, has been successful within the world marketplace for 125 years, guarantees you can count on SCHOTT in the long run. SCHOTT keep promises.
- Independent studies prove that the energy return period for photovoltaic modules made by SCHOTT Solar under German radiation conditions (approx. 950 hours of sunshine annually) is less than 3 years.
That is why solar equipment made with SCHOTT Solar’s attention to details ensures longevity and sustainable yields. Installations that have been producing electricity, reliably in excess of 20 years, prove this on a daily basis.